Celebrating Perseverance is a community effort to help kids with cerebral palsy. We need your help!
Here are 5 ways you can help our community:
- Donate to the cause–even the smallest amount moves us forward
- Mention us to friends and those whose lives have been touched by cerebral palsy and traumatic brain injury
- Invite your Facebook friends to follow the cause
- Add your voice by starting a Facebook discussion thread or writing on the wall, posting a link, or commenting on a story here
- Volunteer to help us rally the community at GoCP@cchmc.org